Reptiles Rely On External Heat Sources To Elevate Their Body Temperature. Zilla Heat Mat Terrarium Heaters Provide Warmth For Reptiles To Absorb From Their Surrounding Environment In Order To Maintain And Thermo-regulate Heat Used For Daily Activities, Appetite And Digestion. Carbon Fiber Heating Technology Efficiently Radiates Infrared Waves Creating Uniform Heating With No Hot Spots. Carbon Fiber Is An Energy-efficient Method For Heating With No Wires That Might Become Pinched Or Broken. Each Unit Has Adhesive Backing And Is Low Voltage With A Maximum Temperature Of 113f. The Material Properties Restrict It From Getting Warmer And Remove The Need For A Thermal Switch, Which Often Fail.
- Ideal Heat Source For Desert And Tropical Reptiles.
- Carbon Fiber Radiates Uniform Heating Without Hot Spots And Is Energy-efficient Without Wires That Can Pinch Or Break.
- Easy-to-use Adhesive Mounting Either Underneath Or On The Side Of The Terrarium.
- Helps Reptiles Regulate Body Temperature Needed For Overall Health.
- Always Provide Temperature Gradients For Reptiles Where They Can Warm Up And Cool Down.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.