If you are someone who is contemplating getting a furry companion or you already have one, it is important to know that while there is a rush of emotional feelings, there are also a few things you could keep handy to make your experience smoother. Below are 9 products for your new fur friend, that could ensure that the transition into the new home is as easy as possible.
- Leash: Dogs/puppies love going on walks. However, it might be hard to do it without a leash, especially in the beginning. Having a good sturdy dog leash will help you ensure that your puppy stays by your side. You can always buy some outfits along with matching accessories to the leash, and be ready for the runway in the evenings.
- Kong Classic Dog Toy: If you are looking for a dog toy, what could possibly be better than one that has been around for over 40 years? Yes, the kong is a classic dog toy that is preferred by many dogs to play around with. Apart from taking care of their physical well-being, toys help dogs’ mental well-being. They also act as an outlet for your new fur child’s instincts such as chewing and tearing.
- Dog Crate: While your new pet might love to run and smell every nook and corner of your house, it is important to understand that a new space can simultaneously make them anxious. A dog crate can help them have a safe space whenever they are scared or anxious. These crates can be found in different sizes and built at home quite easily. A convenient and safe option that your pet needs.
- Puppy Food: Naturally, your pet will require food that will provide the nutrition that is required. Baby blue brings you pet food that is wholesome. It contains various ingredients such as real chicken, whole grains, and garden veggies. A healthy dog is a happy dog, after all.
- Calming Chews: As we have already mentioned, whenever a new pet transitions to a new home, there is some amount of anxiety that is experienced. While this is very natural some dogs are particularly prone to experiencing anxiety. You can try anxiety aids such as calming chews so that they do not harm themselves or others.
- Puppy Treats: One of the best things about getting a new pet is being able to bond and train with them. Training is definitely incomplete without having yummy treats. So toss that extra treat for your good boy!
- Potty Pads: If you are still waiting to get your furry friend because you are worried about cleaning your dog’s potty around the house in the early training days, Dog Pads are exactly what you might be looking for. These can soak up enough liquid and are very portable. The skid backing ensures the pad stays in place.
Even after the training phase, this can be useful for days when there is restrictive space on one of your trips as well. Moving in, only made easier.
- Flea and tick prevention: While some people might skip this step to the day when they require it, it is an essential factor to consider. The new pets will be exposed to flea, ticks, and mosquitoes when playing around. This could expose them to irritation, itching and even lead to fatal diseases. Instead, start your pest routine early.
These are the 8 products you MUST buy if you are contemplating or already have invited your new friend. Make sure to read the sizing and skim through the options that are available as well.