F10 Veterinary Disinfectant Cleaner-Sanitizer Is A 'Ready-to-use Bottle With Spraying Nozzle - No Mixing. The No Mess To Mix F10 Is Diluted To A 1:250 Concentration For Cleaning And Disinfection Of All Hard, Non-porous Surfaces, E.g. Floors, Walls, Bathroom Fixtures, Equipment, Utensils, And Instruments In Veterinary Practices, Kennels, Stables, Catteries, Aviaries And Other Animal Housing Facilities, Made Of Stainless Steel, Vinyl, Hard Plastic, Glass Or Chrome. Product Is The Green Food Colored F10 Disinfectant Sanitizer Not F10 SCXD Veterinary Cleanser.
- F10 Spray Easy To Use Disinfectant ' Ready To Use ' Bottle Diluted To A 1:250 Concentration With Spray Nozzle.
- F10 Is Non-corrosive, Non-toxic, Non-irritating, And Without Aldehyde So Has No Adverse Effects On People, Animals, Equipment, Or Surfaces. It Has Been Proven Effective At Recommended Concentrations Against All Types Of Bacteria, Fungi And Spores Including Mrsa, Avian Influenza, Psittacine Beak, And Feather Disease, Canine Parvovirus, E.coli, Aspergillus And A Host Of Others.
- F10 disinfectant cleaner Is Active Against Bacteria, Fungi, And Spores. It Is An Excellent Product For Achieving A High Level Of Biosecurity And Poses No Hazard To Yourself Or Your Animals When Used At Recommended Concentrations.
- F10 Disinfectant Spray cleaner Can Be Sprayed On And Left To Disinfect After Cleaning With No Need To Rinse Off. Unlike Many Other Products, F10 Stays Active Providing An Ongoing Residual Effect.
- F10 Veterinary Disinfectant Cleaner-Sanitizer can be used in a wide range of applications — regular cage cleaning, water bowls, floors, racks, shelving, perches and toys, food preparation areas, inside incubators, and decontaminating hands.
the f10 is excellent for my tank looking forward to perchasing more later