- This high modulus component RTV Silicone Sealant forms strong cohesive bonds to glass without the need of primers
- The bonds are unaffected by continuous immersion in water and, when fully cured, is non-toxic to fish.
- ASI Aquarium Silicone Sealant is a non-slump sealant and can be applied to vertical surfaces without flowing or sagging.
- Can be applied to surface temperatures from -18°C to +50°C (0°F to +120°F) and after curing, withstands constant operating temperatures from -57°C to +233°C (-70° F to 450°F).
- Formulated for use with fresh and salt-water aquariums or a Vivarium
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.