ASI 502 Is An Industrial Grade, One Part Rtv Silicone. ASI 502 Has Excellent Adhesion To A Wide Variety Of Substrates Including Glass, Metals, Most Woods, Ceramics And Various Plastics. This Acetoxy Silicone Sealant Is Resistant To Weathering, Moisture, Vibration, Ozone, Ultraviolet And Temperature Extremes. The 502 Acetoxy Sealant Withstands Constant Operating Temperatures From -70°f To 400°f.
- 100% RTV Silicone Is A Non-slump Sealant And Can Be Applied To Vertical Or Overhead Surfaces Without Flowing Or Sagging
- One-part, Moisture-curing RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanizing) Silicone That Cures To A Strong, Silicone Rubber That Maintains Long-term Durability And Flexibility
- Excellent Resistance To Weathering Including Ozone, Ultra-violet Radiation, Freeze-thaw Conditions And Airborne Chemicals
- Fully Cured, It Has An Excellent Adhesion To Glass, Metal, Porcelain, Ceramic, Wood, Most Plastics And Many Other Nonporous Substrates
- Permitted Under Regulations Of The Food And Drug Administration Where Incidental Food Contact Might Be Involved. FDA Regulation Number Is 175.105
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.