Api Pond Melafix Pond Fish Bacterial Infection Remedy Uses The Antibacterial Properties Of Tea Tree (Melaleuca) To Treat Bacterial Infections In Pond Fish, Including Ulcers, Open Wounds, And Fin And Tail Rot. Healing And Tissue Re-growth Can Often Be Seen Within Four Days Of Treatment. Api Pond Melafix Pond Fish Bacterial Infection Remedy Will Not Harm The Biological Filter And Is Safe For Snails, Aquatic Plants And Other Wildlife. Api Pond Melafix Is Also Recommended When Adding New Fish To A Pond To Reduce The Risk Of Disease Outbreak. This Product Is For Use In Freshwater And Marine (Saltwater) Ponds Only; Do Not Use It In Aquariums Or Other Types Of Ponds.
- Contains One (1) Api Pond Melafix Pond Fish Bacterial Infection Remedy 64-ounce Bottle.
- Heals Bacterial Infections And Repairs Damaged Fins, Ulcers And Open Wounds.
- Contains Natural, Botanical Tea Tree Extract To Quickly And Rapidly Help Fish.
- Helps Treat Newly-introduced Fish To Reduce Risk Of Disease Outbreak In Freshwater Ponds.
- Use Daily For A Week When Treating Infections And For Three Days As A Preventative When Adding New Fish.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.