Herm Sprenger | A leading manufacturer of metal products for equestrian, dog sport, and boat fittings for over 140 years. Known for high quality innovation, Sprenger is a family run company in Iserlohn, Germany. METRIC SIZE NOTE | Herm Sprenger collars are made in metric measurements, then converted to rounded up inches for the U.S. market. SIZING | Measure dog’s neck and add 2 inches. This will be your initial collar size from which you can adjust the collar by removing or adding links to achieve a comfortable, snug training fit. Use the manufacturer's recommended maximum dog weight to choose the ideal prong millimeter size: KEEP COLLAR BALANCED | When adding and removing links, keep the same number of links affixed on each side of the center plate. If the collar fit requires an odd number of links, then make sure one side of the center plate has only one more link than the other side. Your goal is to ensure the center plate stays at the front of the dog's neck above the trachea. CLEANING | Before use, wash metal collars in warm, mild soapy water to minimize fur discoloration. TRAINING COLLARS | Training collars are intended for supervised training sessions when the handler is present and actively communicating a desired behavior. Users should be informed and understand how to use training collars. Do not leave a dog unsupervised or alone in a training collar. Do not use retractable leash devices or elastic tension leads with a training collar. Manufacturer recommends training collars for dogs 6 months and older.
- Herm Sprenger Model 50037 | Prong Training Collar | Stainless Steel | (10) 2.25 mm Prong Links | ClicLock | Canvas billets | D-Ring
- Center plate assembly from which five (5) prong links are linked on both sides of center plate with prong links placed directional toward center plate. Prong ends are beveled and polished. ClicLock buckle design easy to use by those with compromised hand dexterity. D ring for lead attachment.
- Manufacturer factory assembled size fits neck size up to approximately 14 to 15 inches depending on fur type and fur depth. Collar opens to approximately 16 inches. Prong links can be added and removed to adjust fit. Additional prong links can be purchased separately
- Manufacturer recommends this collar for dogs with maximum weight of 20 kilograms or 44 pounds. Manufacturer recommendation for prong size according to dog weight: 2.25 mm for up to 20 kilograms or 44 pounds; 3 mm and 3.2 mm for up to 40 kilograms or 88 pounds; 3.9 and 4 mm for up to 70 kilograms or 154 pounds
- Read Product Description for additional instructions for sizing, fit, and care. Made in Germany, Herm Sprenger authenticity is verified by the embossed logo on the center plate, specific rings, and junction components
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.