Tick Twister Was Invented And Designed By A French Veterinarian In The 1990's In Two Sizes, One For Removing Very Small And Small Ticks And One For Removing Medium And Large Ticks. They Are Made Of Injected Plastic (Polyoxymethylene=pom). This Polymer Plastic Was Chosen Because It Is Recyclable, Can Be Incinerated Without Pollution (No Chlorine Fumes During Combustion) And For Its Solidity And Resistance To Ether And Most Solvents. Tick Twister Can Be Disinfected With Regular Disinfectants. The Smart And Safe Way To Remove Ticks From People And Pets. If You Live, Work Or Play In Any Area Where Ticks Live, You Could Be At Risk For Contracting Diseases Such As Lyme Disease. Cases Of Lyme Disease Have Been Reported By Nearly Every State In The United States. Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Hiking, Playing Outdoor Sports, And Gardening Could Bring You, Your Family And/or Your Pets In Contact With Ticks.
- It Removes The Tick Without Squeezing It, Reducing The Risk Of Infection.
- It Doesn't Leave The Mouthparts Of The Tick In The Skin.
- It Removes Small And Large Ticks.
- Tick Twister Is The Safest And Easiest Way To Remove Ticks.
- Remove Ticks In A Few Seconds Without Pain.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.